Southwark Council, in connection with its Southwark Regeneration Partnership Programme, are beginning the process of searching for developers for the provision of around 585 new homes across 10 different sites in Southwark. The contract is expected to commence in October 2017, with work due to start on site in early 2018.
35% of the housing provided will be requested as affordable units by the council and the chosen developer will retain 65% of the development units.
Southwark’s Regeneration in Partnership Programme (SRPP) aims to deliver approximately 1,400 new homes of mixed tenure through a development partnership agreement. The developers will be expected to provide a large range of services across the 10 sites, including:
- Demolition, remediation and enabling works to prepare site for development
- Design and construct new homes, commercial space/community facilities and associated infrastructure
- Obtaining planning permission, where the Council has not already done so and/or discharge associated planning conditions
- Site and supply chain management
- Sales and marketing of private and intermediate rent homes
- Aftercare and maintenance of private and intermediate rent homes
Read the full tender here.
Operating in over 125 business sectors, Win That Bid, and our partners, Thornton & Lowe provide a complete range of bid management, consultancy and business mentoring services, supporting our clients to bid for and win public and private sector contracts.
Our highly successful Bid Management function ranges from developing high level bid strategies, qualification tools and training, to assisting our clients with PQQs, ITTs and proposals.
If you are looking to succeed in bidding, please contact a member of our bid-management team at our head office on 01204 238 046 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org