Fresh off the press, get your diaries ready. If you’re in the business of Services, Sports, Art, Performance, Events, Soft Facilities Management, Catering or Technology – Now is your time to be part of history!!
During a seminar held on Friday at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills, the ODA announced that there’s still a massive £1 billion left to spend on the remaining 50% of the construction of the Olympic sites. And if that wasn’t enough to whet your appetite, there’s also £700 million of private investor money that LOCOG (London Organising Committee for the Olympic Games) will be using to procure. As always, all direct ODA and LOCOG opportunities will be advertised on the online portal www.CompeteFor.co.uk. For your chance at striking gold get your business registered today!
So, here they are…
- Late 09/early 2010: Graphic Design, Translation and Public Relations
- January – March: Office Accessories, Supplies and Services
- April – June: Operational Readiness Support and Information Services
- Late 09/early 2010: Equestrian Surface, Gymnastics, Athletics and Archery Equipment and Athletics Flooring
- January – March: Gym Fitness, Canoeing and Swimming Pool Equipment and Support Boats for Sailing
- April – June: Rowing, Sailing and Cycling Equipment
Artists, Performance and Events
- Late 09/early 2010: Major Event Production Services
- January-March: Photographic and Video Services and Photographic and Filming Equipment
Soft Facilities Management and Catering
- Early 2010: Catering and Food Services, Cleaning and Waste, Clothing and Uniforms, Signage and Flags, Soft Facilities Management, Luggage and Cases, Plants and Flowers
- Late 09/early 2010: IT Master re-seller, Unix Servers
- January-March: Framework for New Media Providers up to