Having reviewed your document here are some things to check before submitting it.
- You may want to deliver the tender document in person to ensure it arrives on time and in best condition. If so, remember to take a timed and signed receipt.
- If you use a courier make sure they are a firm you trust and that they do not attach the name of any company to your package.
- If sending by post, check whether or not your franking machine contains your company name. This must not appear anywhere on your document.
- Send two copies of the document to your client along with an SAE (self addressed envelope). If you do get the job, have the client sign one and return it to you.
- If submitting it electronically, ensure you can get a record of its dispatch and receipt.
- Monitor the issuing authority until the closing date of the award, and contact someone if you do not hear anything by that time.