Companies often ask us where to start in the whole process so we have put together a checklist of some of the key items you will need to look out for become commencing.
We feel it is very important that a company should strategically plan to take part in the tendering world as a long term vision and not as a quick win scheme.
Whatever level of tendering you are operating at, whether for public or private companies, the higher the contract value the more rigorous the process is.
Do you have sufficient understanding and capability to give credible answers to the following in any Expression of Interest, PQQ, Proposal or Tender?
- Administrative information
- Business probity and professional conduct
- Economic and financial standing
- Health and safety
- Quality assurance
- Technical capability (eg operations, specifications, manufacturing process)
- Customer care & service levels
- Equal opportunities
Do you have the following documentation in one place?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Organisation / company / group structure chart
- Audited accounts for the last 3 years (with a minimum of at least 2)
- Certificate of Employer’s liability insurance
- Certificate of Public liability insurance
- Health and safety policy
- Quality assurance policy
- Equal opportunities policy
- Environmental policy
- Documents supporting technical capability
- Accreditation documentation